Veterinary Clinic Exercise
Create a database for a factory with the following requirements. Don’t forget to add unique identifiers for each one of the entities if needed.
- A factory has several machines. Each one of them is operated by several workers.
- A worker might work in more than one machine.
- In this factory, several products of different types, are produced. Each different type of product is produced in a single machine. But, the same machine can produce more than one type of product.
- Products from the same type are all produced from the same single material and have the same weigth.
- Clients can issue purchase orders. Each order has a list of the desired products and their quantity.
- For each worker, the following data should be stored in the database: name (first and last), birth date, address and a list of his skills.
- For each machine, the following data should be stored: serial number, make, model and purchase date.
- For each client, the followig data should be stored: name, address, phone number and name of the contact person (if any).
- For each purchase order, the following date should be stored: order number, date it has been made, expected and actual delivery date.
Credits: André Restivo